08 September, 2011

Class teacher

I wonder why the first thing that people talk about when you're going to be a class teacher is: POOR BABY! Now you won't have any free time at all. For some reason most of them fail to mention how much fun it can be! Today was a classic example of the good times that can be had at school. I had wonderful time with my own 10B at the 10th-graders' party that was held at our school. I didn't even realize that school can be such a fun place. Hope to bottle up that feeling and keep it safe for the times I really need it.

We would definitely need to work on that team spirit of ours as the attendance of the class 10B was somewhat below average. But I really believe that it didn't hinder us in any way and we were great! Great big thanks to all those who attended the event and hopefully we'll have a lot of fun in the years to come.

No comments: